* The computer's mouse is, unlike a real mouse, inedible.
* I will not play tug-o'-war with Dad's underwear when he's on the toilet.
* I will not eat any more socks.
* I will not chew my human's toothbrush and not tell them.
* I will not chew crayons or pens, 'specially not the red ones so my people will think I am dying.
* I will not eat any more strawberries... see above!!
* I will not roll on freshly picked vegetables.
* I will not wake Mommy or Daddy up by sticking my cold, wet nose up her ear.
* When in the car, I will not insist on having the air conditioning on in Winter.
* I must shake the rainwater out of my fur *before* entering the house.
* I will not steal my Mom's underwear and show it to the repair man.
* The sofa is not a face towel. Neither are Mom and Dad's laps.
* We do not have a doorbell. I will not bark each time I hear one on TV.
* My head does not belong in the refrigerator.
* I will not roll my toys behind the fridge.
* The garbage collector is NOT stealing our stuff.
* I do not have to check out the front yard when it is 100 degrees!