Turkey

Thanksgiving 2017

Quote To Remember:
And though I ebb in worth, I'll flow in thanks.  ~John Taylor

It's That Time Of Year; Time To Give Thanks! (Page Three)

Page Created: 11/26/2017 Page Last Updated: 09/11/2019 10:38

We are off to visit our

Did You Know? - Not everyone eats turkey on Thanksgiving. According to the National Turkey Federation, only 88% of Americans chow down on turkey. Which begs the question, what interesting dishes are the other 12% cooking up? Advertisement - Continue Reading Below

Off To Old Ranch For Thanksgiving...