Keeping One's Sanity
How to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity!!!
- At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a
Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
- Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
- Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries
- Put Your rubbish bin On Your Desk And Label It 'In.'
- Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone is Over Their
Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
- In The Memo Field Of All Your cheques, Write 'For Smuggling Diamonds'
- Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy.'
- Don t use any punctuation
- As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
- Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
- Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go.'
- Sing Along At The Opera.
- Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
- Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds
- Have Your colleagues address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock
- When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won!, I Won!'
- When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The car park, Yelling
'Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!'
- Tell Your Children Over Dinner. 'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'