We Keep The "X's" Unless They Were Bad
We have known Mitch for many many years. In fact, this is how he showed up on our doorstep when he was ten years old. He needed his bike fixed. So for the last 30+ years, we have been friends and relatives and he was in fact our son! Independent of the divorce from Jeanette, Mitch remained our son and will stay that way.
Mitch is all over this site so here is a search link to find him.
A few years back
Jeanette you ask? Don't understand why we had to "make a choice"... We are older, wiser and do NOT feel we have to make a choice between two people we love. However Jeanette decided and life must go on!
Mitch Wanted An Indian Dinner ... What Better Than Kamal Palace
Kamal Palace... Excellent food
Luisa joined the fray
Luisa's "little ones"
Becca and Zack
March 8th 2011... Eating Indian
Certain Things Come To Mind When We Think Of Mitch
Mitch assists with Thanksgiving 2008
"Meat Man" at work feeding Mickey and Sarge
Zack and Mitch make food disappear
Friendship With Mitch....
Friendship ~ None of that Sissy Shit
Are you tired of those sissy 'friendship' poems that always sound good, but never actually come close to reality?
Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship.
You will see no cute little smiley faces on this ~Just the stone cold truth of our great friendship.
- When you are sad ~ I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.
- When you are blue ~ I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
- When you smile ~ I will know you are thinking of something that I would probably want to be involved in.
- When you are scared ~ I will rag on you about it every chance I get until you're NOT.
- When you are worried~ I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.
- When you are confused ~ I will try to use only little words.
- When you are sick ~ Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.
- When you fall ~ I will laugh at your clumsy ass, but I'll help you up.
This is my oath ..... I pledge it to the end.