It's Been Fourteen Years
Now in it's 14th year, the Avalon Ball is a fantastic journey into the past when Big Bands played for huge audiences which were broadcast to the nation in the Art Deco Casino Ballroom built in 1929 and located in the city of Avalon on Catalina Island.
Completely restored just a few years ago, the ballroom retains its original romantic style--a lavish medley of rose-hued walls, an arching, fifty-foot ceiling with five Tiffany chandeliers, an elevated stage, raised seating areas around the dance floor, and a vintage, full-service bar in back.
This magical night features an evening of dancing to music from the 1920s and 30s performed by Dean Mora & the Avalon Ball Dance Orchestra. Immerse yourself in glorious Deco opulence gliding across the 10,000 square foot dance floor surrounded by romantic ocean views.
So... Here Is The Blow By Blow:
- Page 01 – 2015 Overview
- Page 02– Pre–Trip Coordination
- Page 03 – Going Over On Friday
- Page 04 – Pre–Dinner Activities
- Page 05 – Friday Dinner
- Page 06 – Saturday Breakfast And Vows Renewal Preparations
- Page 07 – The Roof And Renewal Of Vows
- Page 08 – Saturday Evening Dinner
- Page 09 – The Dance
- Page 10 – Post Dance Cavorting
- Page 11 – Going Home
Catalina may never be the same!