Who Was Here This Evening??
(February 17th 2012) Last Updated: 09/11/2019 10:38:AM
Gordon & Bettie Rankin
Jan & Jim Mongel
Shirley & Brian Skeggs
Nita & Neal Woolston
The dinner presentation was unique
Gigi & Larry Isham
Carolyn & Lucky Harrington
Now we know what was in the cup!
No no no.... A serious pose??
Did You Know? - Human positions refer to the different positions that the human body can take.
There are several synonyms that refer to the human position, often used interchangeably, but having specific flavors.
- Position is a general term for a configuration of the human body
- Posture means the intentionally or habitually assumed position
- Pose implies artistic or aesthetic intention of the position
- Attitude refers to postures assumed for purpose of imitation, intentional or not, as well as in some standard collocations in reference to some distinguished types of posture:" Freud never assumed a fencer 's attitude, yet almost all took him for a swordsman."
- Bearing refers to the manner, of the posture, as well as of gestures and other aspects of the conduct taking place
Al and Mickey Araju
Ray and Mary Ruth Ashcroft .... Something is missing in this picture
That is better
Joan & Frank Kawase
The red delights added to the festivities of the evening
Earl & Jeannine Eakle
When we said it was picture time the devil made Joyce do it....
Joyce Rothrock and Jack Taylor
Dennis & Diane Schmitz
Nick Thomas (Los Alamitos) and Kay Quick (Norwalk)
Lori and Dean Fronk
Irene Kosmetatos and Herb Silverstein
Vicky & Del Kuhn
Guests: Paul & Barbara Rutkowski
Paul & Barbara are frequent attendees at the Elks lodge and have danced with many Topper's for years! It's a long trip from Irvine to Long Beach so we are going to develop some alternative plans to avoid the traffic. Please come back!
Linda & Craig Colby
Ed & Kathy Roberts
Irv and Jacque Kurman
Tom and Kathy Berg
The chef was creative this evening
Walter and Terey Kroy
Helene & Steve Smith
Paul & Sue Liles (Your photographers)
Dessert is served....
Another outstanding dinner from the Petroleum Club